Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Receive Blog Posts by Email and Skype

I figured out a way to receive blog posts by email that I wanted to pass on to you. This way, you won't have to check the blog to see if I've posted. It will be delivered directly to your in box.

I'll outline it in a few easy steps:

1) Go to the bottom of the page to the link that says "Posts (atom)". Either right click on it and copy the address, 0r click on it and then copy the address (URL) for that page.

2) Go to http://SendMeRSS.com

3) In the box that says "RSS Feed URL" paste the address from my blog

4) Enter and confirm your email address (and click that you agree to the terms)

That's it! The posts will be delivered directly to your inbox!


Also, there is a great online phone service called skype that is free and will be a great way to keep in touch with me while I'm in Argentina. My friend Alli has just left for a year in Israel and she posted very specific instructions for setting up skype on your computer. Go here to see her instructions: http://allichatool.blogspot.com/2008/08/s-is-for-skype.html. Then you can search for me by my name "Stephanie Berman" or by my skype name "waterat901." Then we can talk just as if we were chatting on the phone.

Hopefully that will help us keep in touch while I'm away!

No comments: