Sunday, June 1, 2008

Before I Go

Hello family and friends!

I will be posting updates here from all of my upcoming travels. I leave on June 5 to go to Europe for a month. I will be traveling to Portugal, Spain, France and Italy. Here is my itinerary:

June 5 - Fly to Europe
June 6 - Lisbon, Portugal
June 7-10 - Seville, Spain
June 11 - Cordoba, Spain
June 12-13 - Granada, Spain
June 14-17 - Barcelona, Spain
June 17-22 - Toulouse, France visiting my host family from study abroad
June 23-25 - Tarbes, France visiting my host grandma
June 26-27 - Near Montpellier, France visiting my host cousins
June 28-July 2 - Bologna, Italy visiting my friend Luca
July 3 - Fly home

I will have periodic access to email, so I hope that you will send me little hello's as well. I can be reached at seberman@gmail.com. If you send me your address, I'll do my best to send you a postcard from Europe!

2 comments:

Czuba said...

Ooooo. I like your color scheme. ;)

Sally said...

I hope you have wonderful adventures! Love, D